The Makita 4101RH Handheld Circular Saw features a powerful 7.9 AMP motor and is ideal for wet cutting of tile, masonry, concrete, and more. The 4101RH will cut up to 1-5/8" at 90 degrees and 1" at 45 degrees. Additional features include a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) plug, and a special cover design engineered to prevent water from entering the motor housing. The lock-on button allows for easy continuous operation. Also includes 15 ft. of tubing, as well as a water pressure regulator and water valve.
- Powerful 7.9 AMP motor
- Special cover design prevents water from entering into motor housing
- Cuts up to 1-3/8" at 90° and 13/16" at 45°
- Ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) plug
- Lock-on button for continuous use operation
- Includes 15 ft. of tubing, water pressure regulator and water valve
- Adjustable depth of cut
Small, portable but durable wet saw for cutting tile, masonry, concrete and more.
- Blade Diameter 5"
- Arbor 3/4"
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90° 1-3/8"
- at 45° 13/16"
- No Load RPM 12,000
- Watts out 1,050
- AMPS 7.9
- Length 9-1/4"
- Net Weight (lbs.) 6.6
- Shipping Weight (lbs.) 9.3
|In the Box:||
|Warranty:||One Year Parts and Labor|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||6.5 lbs|
|No Load Speed (rpm):||13,800|