For those indoor applications in which more flow or power is needed, look no further that the Step-Up 120. Powered by 220 Volts, single phase with inverter technology, this pump is ideal for many different spray and pumping applications. The inverter balances the power and gives the unit variable speed to suit just about any grout, mortar, stucco and more. Sitting atop the Step-Up 120 is a vertical shaft mixer which runs off the main power with 220 Volt producing 2HP with a reversing feature as well. A built in 1HP, dual diaphragm air compressor gives the Step-Up 120 the abiity to spray materials.
Used on many jobsites for spraying of fire-proofing materials such as Monokote MK-6, Z-106, Overhead repair mortars like those made by BASF, Sike, Euclid, 5 Star, Spec-Mix and more. You will find the Step-Up 120 on around the world pumping and spraying materials with the aid and assistance of the inverter. The inverter produces a vitually perfect size wave of the electricity coming in an modulates the frequency to raise and lower the pump speed. This allows the pump to be used even with the trickiest of materials.
There are 3 main components of the Step-Up 120; Pump, mixer and compressor. The mixer is a perfect mate to the pump hopper in that it is a 1:1 ratio. This means that the mixer will not mix more than what the pump hopper will hold.
- Voltage/frequency: 220 volt single phase
- Pump motor: 3 HP
- Mixer motor: 2 HP
- Compressor flow rate: 9 CFM
- Compressor 1 HP
- Screw pump RPM (IM25L): Variable from 30-100 RPM
- Max aggregate size (IM25L): 3/8"
- Max flow rate GPM/CFM: 6.6/0.9
- Pumping distance horizontal: 130-250 ft. depends upon material viscosity
- Pumping distance vertical: 50-200 ft. depends upon material viscosity
- Hopper capacity: 4.2 cf (31 gallons)
- Mixer batch capacity: 3.1 cf (23 gallons)
- Weight: 870 lbs
- Dimensions LxWxH: 80.3"x32.2"x50.2"
|Warranty:||One Year Warranty|
|Motor:||220 Volt, single phase|
|Size (L x W x H):||80.3" x 32.2" x 50.2"|