Schluter-DILEX-EHK is a stainless steel, cove-shaped profile for inside wall corners, countertop/backsplash transitions, and floor/wall transitions in applications where limited movement is expected.
Schluter®-DILEX-EHK features trapezoid-perforated anchoring legs, made of stainless steel, which are secured in the mortar bond coat, and a stainless steel cove section that forms the visible surface. The profile’s 23/32" (18.5 mm) radius prevents the accumulation of dirt and makes cleaning simple. The profile separates tile fields that meet at inside corners where limited movement is expected.
- Eliminates the need for caulking
- Features a 23/32"(18.5 mm)-wide radius to prevent water penetration and dirt accumulation, making cleaning simple
- Ideal for tiled environments with high sanitary requirements, such as commercial kitchens, bathrooms, and food processing plants
- Designed for applications where limited movement in expected
- 90° and 135° inside and outside corners, connectors, and end caps available
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Trim Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|