Abaco Lamination Clamps are designed for holding multiple slabs together while they are being laminated and glued. With a sturdy, rubber lined handle, the C-clamp is very easy to use.
- Designed to hold multiple slabs together during the lamination process.
- Sliding C-clamps make it quick and easy to use.
- Includes bar and four or five clamps.
- Extruded aluminum bar machined with high accuracy of straightness and flatness allows the clamping force distributed uniformly along the stone panels avoiding cracks or breakage.
- Rubber pad attached underneath the clamping claw is to protect the surface of the stone from scratching or damage.
- Quick and easy to use with effortless tightening will reduce significantly clamping labor.
- The Lamination Clamp weighs 2.2 lbs. (1 kg) and can handle 1 1/8” – 2 3/8” (30-60 mm) thickness.
||Number of clamps