The Hydro Ban Linear Drain is a low profile linear floor drain specifically designed for bonded waterproofing installations with LATICRETE Hydro Ban waterproofing membrane. LATICRETE Hydro Ban Linear Drain allows for the use of large format tile or stone installations in a shower with a single plane slope to the drain. The LATICRETE Hydro Ban Linear Drain can be installed near the wall or at medial locations in a variety of areas requiring waterproof applications.
- Interior or exterior
- Showers, steam rooms or spas
- Industrial, commercial and residential bathrooms and laundries
- Kitchens and food processing areas
- Terraces, decks and balconies
- Single slope to drain
- Allows for use of large format tile
- Tile in grate available to match floor tile
- Eliminates pre-slope and primary shower pan
For a faster installation
- Made from heavy duty 304 stainless steel provides for long lasting performance
- LATICRETE Hydro Ban waterproof membrane bonds directly to stainless steel flange edge allowing for faster, easier installation
- Exterior Glue Plywood (Interior Only)
- Cement backer board
- Cement mortar beds
The LATICRETE Hydro Ban Linear Drain is a two piece drain with a trough and removable grate. Available in five lengths and two grate configurations: offset oval in brushed stainless steel and a tile in tray.
The LATICRETE Hydro Ban Linear Drains are available in 24"(61 cm), 32"(81 cm), 36"(91 cm), 48"(122 cm) and 60"(152 cm) lengths.
- Adhesives/mastics, mortars and grouts for ceramic tile, pavers, brick and stone are not replacements for waterproofing membranes. When a waterproofing membrane is required, use a LATICRETE Hydro Ban (see Section 10 FILING SYSTEMS).
- Note : Surfaces must be structurally sound, stable and rigid enough to support ceramic/stone tile, thin brick and similar finishes. Substrate deflection under all live, dead and impact loads, including concentrated loads, must not exceed L/360 for thin bed ceramic tile/brick installations or L/480 for thin bed stone installations where L=span length.
Consult MSDS for more safety information.
- During cold weather, protect finished work from traffic until fully cured.
- All stainless steel surfaces must be clean and free of any dirt, oil, grease and fingerprints prior to coating with LATICRETE Hydro Ban.
Product Data Sheet
|Warranty:||Limited Warranty Upon Manufacturer Inspection|