The TR-600-S is an ideal cutter for porcelain tiles. It features 1,300 lbs of breaking power and a swivel square. Includes one 6mm (1/4") and one 10mm (3/8") carbide scoring wheels and carrying case.
- Multipoint breaker for accurate "point to point" diagonal cuts.
- Central pivot swivel square for quick & precise measurements of angular cuts.
- Double guide for better visibility of the scoring and cutting line.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels for every material to maximize performance and cutting quality.
- Chromed and rectified steel guides, with anti-rust treatment.
- Lateral stop for repetitive cuts.
- Base supports large format tiles.
- Two-layer base with shock absorption effect.
- Highly resistant aluminium base.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from 1/4"(6mm) to 7/8" (22mm).
- 1/4"(6mm) & 13/32"(10mm) scoring wheels included.
- Comes with transport case.
|Max Cut Length
||17" x 17"'
|Max cutting height
||1/4 - 5/8"