The Husqvarna MS510G (Gas) Guardmatic Masonry Saw is a robust, jobsite proven 20" masonry saw powered by a Honda motor (with or without clutch). These saws have been on the job for over 25 years! If you need a production masonry saw you can count on year after year, the reliable Husqvarna Guardmatic MS 510 is the saw for the job.
- 2 Pivot Points
- Patented Sta-Level® Blade Guard
- Optional clutch
- Engine isolators
- Gas powered 9 hp or 11 hp engine options.
- Capable of cutting 8" x 8" x 16" block in one pass with a 20" blade.
- Only two pivot points for reduced saw maintenance and longer diamond blade life.
- Cutting head pivots on bearings which are sealed and lubricated for life. No greasing required.
- Height can be controlled with a convenient crank control on foot pedal.
- The Sta-level® blade guard keeps the blade guard parallel to the cutting table for accurate cuts.
- The ergonomically designed steel handle with molded grip bolts securely into place.
- Blade sold separately.
|Size (L x W x H):||58-1/4" x 27" x 74-1/4"|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||8"|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||368 lbs.|