Schluter-DILEX-PHK Profiles are a PVC cove-shaped profile with a single anchoring leg for inside wall corners, countertop/backsplash transitions and floor/wall transitions where limited movement is expected.
Schluter DILEX-PHK Profiles feature a single trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg, which is secured in the mortar bond coat and a cove section that forms the visible surface. The profile's 3/8" (10 mm) radius makes DILEX-PHK an attractive option for countertop/backsplash transitions, as it prevents the accumulation of dirt and makes cleaning simple. The profile separates tile fields that meet at inside corners where limited movement is expected. DILEX-PHK prevents surface water penetration and meets the maintenance and hygienic requirements of commercial kitchens, bathrooms, and food-processing plants, or any tiled environment where a sanitary cove base is desired. DILEX-PHK is made of rigid PVC with a pre-colored, rigid PVC cove section. Accessories for DILEX-PHK include: inside and outside corners, connectors, and end caps.
- Eliminates the need for caulking
- Features a 3/8" (10 mm)-wide radius to prevent water penetration and dirt accumulation, making cleaning simple
- Ideal for tiled environments with high sanitary requirements, such as commercial kitchens, bathrooms, and food processing plants
- Designed for applications where limited movement is expected
- Available in various colors of PVC
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|