Schluter-DILEX-AS is a perimeter joint profile with a rigid PVC anchoring leg and a flexible joining leg with self-adhesive tape to bond the profile to fixed building elements, such as bathtubs, shower trays, and window frames.
Schluter-DILEX-AS features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg, made of rigid PVC, which is secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tiles, and a flexible joining leg with self-adhesive tape to bond the profile to fixed building elements. The profile isolates the tile covering from the fixed building element and accommodates movement via the flexible joining leg, which also forms the visible surface. The profile does not replace waterproofing. Required waterproofing must be installed prior to the installation of the profile. DILEX-AS also prevents sound bridges, making it ideal for transitions in sound-rated floors. Accessories include matching end caps and inside corners.
- Designed to allow movement and reduce stress in large, tiled areas
- Eliminates the need for caulking
- Prevents cracking and delamination of tiles
- Ideal for applications such as bathtubs, shower trays, door and window frames
- Isolates the tile covering from fixed building elements
- Suitable for tiles 3/16" to 3/8" (6 mm to 12 mm)-thick
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|
1 Customer Reviews
Great flange with a larger extension than any other I found out there. Cut beautifully into 45 for the corners.