Schluter-DILEX-BWB is a prefabricated surface joint profile with rigid PVC anchoring legs that protect tile edges. It features a 3/8” (10 mm)-wide, soft CPE movement zone that separates individual fields in the tile covering and forms the visible surface.
Schluter®-DILEX-BWB features trapezoid-perforated anchoring legs, made of recycled rigid PVC, which are secured in the mortar bond coat and provide edge protection for adjacent tiles. The profile separates individual fields in the tile covering and accommodates movement via the soft chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) movement zone, which also forms the visible surface. The movement zone is 3/8" (10 mm) wide, matching common movement joint widths, and is thus capable of accommodating relatively large movements. DILEX-BWB is suitable for both residential use and medium-duty commercial applications subject to light mechanical loads (e.g., offices or stores). The profile is also suited for exterior use.
- Designed to allow movement and reduce stress in large, tiled areas
- Eliminates the need for caulking
- Prevents cracking and delamination of tiles
- Suitable for residential to medium-duty commercial applications subject to light mechanical loads
- Ideal for offices and stores
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|