Schluter-QUADEC-FS is a double-rail feature strip profile that features a recessed section to which field or accent tile is bonded.
Schluter®-QUADEC-FS is a double-rail feature strip profile for producing accents in tile fields on walls, chair rails, and various other decorative applications. The profile is available in anodized aluminum and features a 2" (51 mm)-wide recessed section with dovetailed grooves to which field or accent tile up to 5/16" (8 mm)-thick is bonded.
The top and bottom edges of the profile are square and designed to integrate with the QUADEC profile. QUADEC-FS is anchored in the mortar bond coat between tile courses via its cross-sectional shape and can be used with thicker tiles by building up the setting material behind the profile.
The profile may also be attached to the substrate with fasteners (e.g., where the profile is not surrounded by field tile).
- Create designer accents on walls, chair rails, and other various decorative applications
- Prevents tile edges from chipping
- Features an integrated joint spacer that creates a defined joint cavity between the accent tile and the profile
- Universal accessory piece can be used to produce a 90° inside corner, 90° outside order, and end cap
- Available in various finishes of anodized aluminum
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Trim Length:||8' 2-1/2"|