The Achilli MSA 45 is specifically designed to make 45 degree miter cuts in granite, marble, engineered stone, quartz, and quartzite stone counter tops and slabs. It features a powerful 7.5 hp variable speed motor motor, and a water recycling system. This production saw frees up the primary bridge saw from having to make 45 degree stone cuts and is extremely accurate.
- Steel frame, sandblasted and painted with epoxy-powder finish.
- Head travel on linear guides fitted with recirculating ball slides.
- Motorized head travel on X-axis with variable speed.
- 10 pneumatic pistons to secure the workpiece in place during machining.
- Work table made of polyzene.
- Variable speed 7.5 HP motor.
- Linear guides fitted with recirculating ball slides.
- Head travel (X axis): 129" (3300 mm) - feed speed from 0 to 7 meters/minute.
- Max. workable thickness 1mm - 3" (80mm)
Controls - main electrical panel:
- Main isolator switch
- Emergency stop push button
- Power-on “RESET” button
- Useful cut: 130" (3300mm)
- Overall dimensions: 171" x 59 x 58"
- Worktable dimensions: 130" X 39" (3300x1000mm)
- Diamond blade diameter: 14",16",18" (350-400-450mm)
- Blade bore size: 2" (50mm)
- Min-Max stone thickness: .4"- 3.15" (10-80mm)
- Main Motor Power: 5.5Kw 7.5HP 3 phase
- Main Motor Rotation Speed: 1400 rpm 50Hz - 1700 rpm 60Hz
- Main Motor Variable Speed: 700-3400 rpm
- Standard Voltage: 400V-50Hz / 230V-60Hz. 30AMP Breaker required
- Dimensions of installed machine 14'2" x 74"x 69"
- Saw weight: 2039 lbs (925kg)
Minimum width to miter:
- The minimum width of the piece you can work depends mainly on the thickness of the piece.
- To calculate the minimum width you can work is always = the thickness of your piece + 14mm (necessary to block the piece under the slab stop)
- 14mm is a standard with Weha slab stops, so for example: If your piece is thick 20mm, the minimum width you can cut is = 20mm + 14mm = 34mm
Included options for the msa miter bridge saw:
- The saw includes a frequency inverter for the main motor, allowing the operator to set the correct peripheral speed (700-2500rpm) of the diamond blade, according to the blade diameter and the hardness of the stone to be cut.
- Water collection and recycling system: water tray that sits under the saw to collect the water for recirculation. Comes with water pump.
- Side extension table with rollers: 60" x 35" side extension table is equipped with rollers to facilitate slab movement
- Frame with hot-dipped galvanizing treatment-not painted
- Available options: 32 omni-directional rollers manually raised and lowered by hydraulic pump
|No Load Speed (rpm):||1700|
|Size (L x W x H):||14'2" x 74"x 69"|
|Wet or Dry:||Wet Only|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||2039|