The Achilli TAG Series of tile and stone saws are dual bridge rail saws for cutting natural stone, terra cotta tile, and glass along with a variety of sheet goods. The saw is made in Italy with premium quality materials and features a strong 220 V Single Phase 3 HP motor and a water tank reservoir with recycling pump that feeds water from the saw back up through the blade housing which feeds water to the diamond blade from both sides.
The Achilli TAG 300 uses a manual hand crank height adjustment for different thickness materials, plunge cutting, and step-cutting. It includes a soft start on/off button next to the blade. And the Tag Series are tilt beam saws so the entire beam tilts to guarantee accuracy during miter cutting.
- 51" Length of cut
- Efficient monorail design
- 3 HP 22 single phase motor with 1" arbor
- Power requirements: single-phase, 230v a.c., 2 KW, 13 amps, 60 Hz Weight 200 lbs
- Side extension table not included
- Blade capacity: 10",12", or 14"
- Water recycling system
- 45 degree manual bevel adjustment
- Aluminum water tank with recycling pump
- Legs can be folded for easier transport to the job site
- Side extension Table (optional) can be mounted to both sides of the saw
- Work Table made of galvanized steel rails
|Max Length of Cut (in.):||78"|
|Wet or Dry:||Wet Only|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||200|