Spinning at 44,000 rpm, the Oma Granite Bowl Cutter runs at 4 times the speed of radial arm machines. The Weha Oma Antarex Bowl Cutter uses a 3/8" (10mm) diamond finger bit that requires only 1 pass in 2cm and 3cm stone. The Oma Antarex bowl cutting router runs at a solid 4 HP.Can cut out any size hole as well as any counter top shape configuration at any length. Built with aircraft Aluminum and stainless steel construction with fiberglass covers(not plastic).
The Antarex rides on 16 nylon rollers supported by spheres of stainless steel. This can easily sit on top of the template. Provides center water feed through the spindle and bit. This keeps everything in the machine: bearings, spindles, hydraulic oil, etc, running cool for extra longevity. Additionally, it eliminates the possibility of the bit running dry. It also ensures the bit will never clog.
Average processing time per average cut out:
- 3 minutes for 3 feet of working in 2 cm marble
- 4 minutes for 3 feet of working in 3 cm marble
- 3/4 minutes for 3 feet of working in 2 cm granite
- 4/6 minutes for 3 feet of working in 3 cm granite
Powered by the Oma 4 HP hydraulic power unit which provides power by means of hydraulic fluid to the router.(Sold Separately)This has many advantages:
- No electricity at the head of the machine. Zero chance of electric shock to the operator.
- Eliminates all electric motor vibration that electric motors will create.
- The hydraulic pump provides so much power to the spindle that it becomes practically impossible to slow the machine down, even on 6cm profiling.
- The same hydrualic pump can be used to run the Oma CP99 router, as well as the Galaxy hand saw.
- Hydraulic pump allows the Oma Antarex itself to be much lighter and more compact.
Dimensions: 20" x 12" x 16") (500 x 300 x 400mm). Weight: 35 lbs (16kg).
|Warranty:||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|No Load Speed (rpm):||44000|
|Size (L x W x H):||20" x 12" x 16"|
|Wet or Dry:||Wet Only|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||35.00|