Designed for use on granite, marble, engineered stone, quartz, quartzite slabs. It is powered by the Oma 4 HP hydraulic power unit which provides power by means of hydraulic fluid to the router.(Sold Separately)
The Oma CP99 advantages:
- No electricity at the head of the machine. Zero chance of electric shock to the operator.
- Eliminates all electric motor vibration that electric motors will create.
- The hydraulic pump provides so much power to the spindle that it becomes practically impossible to slow the machine down, even on 6 cm profiling.
- The same hydraulic pump runs the Oma Antarex bow cutting machines, as well as the Galaxy hand saw.
- Variable speed 0 - 7,500 RPM. With 100% complete control over rpms, this takes full advantage of profiling and polishing. At 7500 rpms, the Oma router bits will profile as fast as any other 10,000 rpm router on the market. By turning the rpms down, it allows optimum speed for the polishing wheels to create a ready to install finish.
- Hydraulic pump allows the CP99 itself to be much lighter and more compact. Rather than external loc line that can be accidentally hit and the bit run dry, Oma provides center water feed through the spindle and bits. This keeps everything in the machine: bearings, spindles, hydraulic oil, etc, running cool for extra longevity.
- eliminates the possibility of the bit running dry. It also ensures the bit will never clog.
Dimensions: 20" x 12" x 16") (500 x 300 x 400mm).
Weight: 35 lbs (16kg).
Recommended Profile and Polishing Speeds:
POS.0 sint. from 4500-7500 rpm
POS.1 sint. from 4500-7500 rpm
POS.2 prodiam from 4500-9000 rpm
POS.3 extradiam from 2500-6500 rpm
POS.4/5/6 truelife from 2500-6500rpm
|No Load Speed (rpm):||7500|
|Size (L x W x H):||20" x 12" x 16"|
|Wet or Dry:||Wet Only|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||35.00|