This version of the Weha shop cart has 4 swivel wheels instead of 2 fixed and 2 swivel. Great cart for moving stone around the shop or on the job site. The Weha Granite Fabrication Shop Cart has features already built in that fabricators have to "modify" themselves in order to make it granite and stone worthy. Excellent for moving stone from the saw to the bowl cutter, to the work tables, and then to the truck. Also good for storing remnants or moving cut pieces from the shop to the remnant rack and back. The Cart is made like a drywall cart but built more heavy duty to work in the granite and stone environment.
• 2000 lbs weight capacity. Cast iron with 4 phenolic resin wheels with locks. Each wheel is 8" x 2" hard rubber wheels rated for 500 lbs each. Yellow high visibility powder coated finish.
• Comes with a 41" x 15" x 1/4" thick protective rubber mat that covers the base of the cart. This mat is better than carpet as it doesn't collect stone, easily sprays off, reversible for both side use, and keeps the stone from sliding on the cart.
• Protective Upright Foam: All 3 sides of the cart frame is protected with preinstalled foam. This helps protect the stone from scratches, and sliding on the cart. By already having it installed on the cart keeps the shop guys from running to the store, buying the foam, cutting, and taping the foam on the carts.
• Backsplash Cradle: comes with a 71" x 4 1/4" usable space backsplash cradle. built to hold up to 8" tall backsplashes, this Backsplash cradle keeps the counter top and backsplash together throughout the entire production process. By making this out of wood, it allows you the flexibility to leave it at 71" or if you want it shorty, simply cut it to length. At 71" in length this only allows about 24" of backsplash hangover on each side.
- Overall Length: 49"
- Overall Height: 48"
- Overall Depth: 23"
- Surface Deck: 12" x 44"
- 35 1/2" from deck to top of shop cart
- 71" x 41/4" usable backsplash cradle
- 41" x 15" x 1/4" protective rubber mat
- 4 Swivel Wheels
- Weight Capacity: 2000 lbs
- All upright contacts comes with foam preinstalled
- Ships broken down for cheaper shipping rates
- Can be assembled in about 10 minutes