The 10" Lackmond Beast Wet Tile Saw provides large format capability in a sturdy and portable frame. This saw is manufactured with incredibly tight tolerances, stainless steel hardware, superior materials, and is designed as a true professional level tile saw.It features a durable steel pipe saw frame that is constructed to withstand the toughest conditions any contractor will experience.
The BEAST10 has the largest cutting capacity in its class and is accurate to within 1/32" over a 24" cut. It is capable of performing a diagonal cut on a 24" x 24" tile and can execute a 34" Rip Cut (39" Rip with plunge). The plunge cut feature makes it easy to execute V-Cap cuts and cut-outs for wall sockets and much more.
Each Beast10 Wet Tile Saw comes with a removable table extension for large format tiles and an innovative snake pipe water nozzle which allows for precise water control and placement, and a side plastic water tray will catch drips and divert water back to the water pan.
The snake-pipe water system provides absolute control over the placement and volume of water hitting the blade. Additional segments and an optional "Y-fitting" will allow customization and multiple streams if our users desire. The entire system is externally mounted to allow easy cleaning and replacement of the water hose if it is clogged. This system combines with our splash trays to provide a spill free work zone and minimal overspray.
A side plastic water tray will catch drip and divert water back to the water pan. The durable steel pipe saw frame is constructed to withstand the toughest conditions any contractor will experience.
- Largest rip/diagonal cutting capacity in its class
- Powerful 15 amp motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain, stone and thicker materials
- Heavy-duty rail system engineered for exceptionally straight, accurate and smooth cuts
- Motor tilts to ensure accurate 22.5º and 45º bevel cuts
- Removable extension table for use with larger format tiles
- Saw frame constructed of durable steel pipe
- Snake pipe water nozzle allows precise water control and placement
- Front access to water tray greatly simplifies cleaning and draining process
- Heavy-duty rip fence with positive stops at 0°, 22.5° and 45°
- Water supply line is externally mounted and easily accessible for cleaning or replacement
- Blade guard easily opens and secures with finger knob
- Blade splash guard and back splash tray keeps work area dry and returns water to water tray
- Water pump designed for use in water tray or side bucket
- Divider in water tray filters slurry and extends pump life
|Bevel||22° & 45°|
|Depth of Cut||3-3/8"|
|Warranty||3 years Product|
- Lackmond Universal Scissor Stand (BEASTSSTAND)
- Lackmond Universal Gravity Folding Stand (BEASTFSTAND)
|In the Box:||
|Warranty:||3 Year Limited Warranty|
|No Load Speed (rpm):||4200|
|Max Length of Cut (in.):||24"|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||3-3/8"|
|Depth of Cut at 45° (in.):||1-7/8"|
|Diagonally Cuts (in.):||34" (39" Plunge)|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||84|