This profile is used in conjuction with the TREP-SE-S-B Plastic Tread Replacement. It includes the metal base profile, without the rubberized tread guard, and it protects tiled stair edges and provide an easily visible, slip-resistant surface for durable, safe, and visually appealing stair-nosing design.
The profiles feature a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg made of aluminum which is secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tile and supports a slip-resistant thermoplastic rubber wear surface. The tread surface of TREP-SE/-S/-B is available in a variety of colors and can be replaced in case of damage or wear.
- Prevents tile edges on stairs from chipping
- Ensures a slip-resistant wear surface
- Features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg made of stainless steel (-SE) or aluminum (-S and -B)
- Ideal for offices, shopping malls, and other public areas
- Designed with a colored tread surface, which can be replaced in case of damage or wear (various colors available)
- Designed for areas exposed to heavy foot traffic
- End caps available
- Available in brushed stainless steel (-SE) or aluminum (-S or –B)
Size options: Height x Depth x Length
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Trim Material:||Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
|Trim Length:||4' 11", 8' 2-1/2"|