The Lackmond Beast 5 is a small, portable handheld tile saw capable of executing a diagonal cut or rip cut on virtually any size of tile or stone. The integrated plunge cut feature provides up to 1-1/4" depth of cut at 90 degrees and an impressive 1" when in the 45 degree bevel position. Lackmond's high strength rip fence ensures accurate rip cuts over long tiles, and can be reversed to allow precise depth control when working on a flat surface. The 12 AMP motor makes the BEAST5 one of the most powerful saws in its class - easily capable of cutting through hard 3 cm thick granite slabs.
Our one-piece gear box / handle assembly provides increased strength and allows for incredible cutting accuracy. The BEAST5 is designed to accept both concave and standard blades and is an essential tool for any tile or stone contractor.
- Can use both standard and concave blades
- Exceptionally powerful 12 amp motor
- Bevel cuts up to 45 degrees and has an integrated plunge cut feature
- 13,500 rpm variable speed motor
- Strong rip fence ensures accurate rip cuts over long tiles
- Can be used wet or dry
- Handle is secured to the one-piece gear box, providing higher strength and cut accuracy
|In the Box:||
|Warranty:||1 Year Limited Warranty|
|Depth of Cut at 45° (in.):||1-1/4" at 90°; 1" at 45°|
|Wet or Dry:||Wet or Dry|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||9.4|