Schluter-DITRA and Schluter DITRA XL are uncoupling and waterproofing membranes that are recommended for any even and load-bearing substrate such as: plywood and OSB; 24" o.c. truss and I-joist systems; green concrete; gypsum-based screeds; pre-stressed and post-tensioned concrete; and radiant-heated floors. For most tile installations, Schluter - DITRA / DITRA XL eliminate the need for a second layer of plywood or for the use of cementitious backerboard. Schluter DITRA / DITRA XL ensure a lasting installation by allowing independent movement between the tile covering and the substrate. This eliminates the transfer of stresses from the substrate to the tile covering. In addition, These Schluter-DITRA Membranes are lighter, thinner, and easier to apply than any other underlayment.
- Exclusively designed for ceramic and stone tile surfaces
- Neutralizes stress between the subfloor and tile surface, eliminating the main cause of cracking
- Waterproofs and allows moisture in the substrate to evaporate
- Allows ceramic tile installations over single-layer plywood (at least 5/8" thick over 16" o.c. floor joists), eliminating the need for a second sheet of plywood or backerboard
- Ideal for interior and exterior tile and stone installations
- DITRA: 1/8" x 3' 3"
- DITRA XL: 5/16" x 3' 3"
Ditra comes in 39" width rolls. Ditra is sold by the linear foot.
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
1 Customer Reviews
- Ditra works fantastic
Schluter Ditra is the best product for converting wood floors to tile
Lightweight waterproof and easy to install