The 69-pound D24000 10" Wet Tile Saw allows a one person set up and transport. Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the tile saw frame, insuring accuracte cuts. Rear and side water attachments can be placed on tile saw to catch overspray from large tile to keep the water in the pan.
- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24" ripping capacity - 18" tile on diagonal
- Only 69 lbs - allows one person to transport and set up tile saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, ensuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments help contain water run-off and blade spray
- Removable cutting cart for easy cleaning of tile saw
- Compact tile saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34" x 26"
- 3-1/8" depth of cut allows for cutting of most V-cap and pavers
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick tile saw set-up and break-down
- Edge Guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts
The folding Dewalt D24001 Saw Stand is not included.
- amps 15.0 amps
- blade diameter 10"
- diagonal cut capacity 18" tile in
- edge guide 45/90°
- horsepower 1.5 continuous duty hp
- integrated 22.5° miter yes
- integrated 45° miter yes
- max depth of cut 3-1/8 in
- max length of cut 24"
- max rip capacity 24" tile in
- plunge feature yes
- position of rail system integrated
- power tool type corded
- removable water containment tray yes
- stand included in d24000s
- tool weight 69 lbs
|In the Box:||
|Warranty:||3 Year Limited Warranty|
|No Load Speed (rpm):||4200|
|Size (L x W x H):||34" x 26" x 14"|
|Max Length of Cut (in.):||24"|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||3 1/8"|
|Depth of Cut at 45° (in.):||1 5/8"|
|Diagonally Cuts (in.):||18"|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||69|
1 Customer Reviews
- Durable and Convenient
I have use this saw since i started my business like 4 years ago and it finally broke down (it was use almost every day), when it was time to buy a new one I didn't think twice. I new what to get because it does the job, it doesn't make a mess and is light enough for only one person to carry. I hope this one last as long as my other one.