- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24" ripping capacity - 18" tile on diagonal
- Only 69 lbs - allows one person to transport and set up tile saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, ensuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments help contain water run-off and blade spray
- Removable cutting cart for easy cleaning of tile saw
- Compact tile saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34" x 26"
- 3-1/8" depth of cut allows for cutting of most V-cap and pavers
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick tile saw set-up and break-down
- Edge Guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts
Folding Dewalt D24001 Saw Stand for the Dewalt D24000 Wet Tile Saw.
STAND NOT INCLUDED!
|In the Box:||
|Warranty:||3 Year Limited Warranty|
|Blade Capacity (in.):||10|
|No Load Speed (rpm):||4200|
|Size (L x W x H):||34 x 26 x 14|
|Max Length of Cut (in.):||24|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||3 1/8|
|Depth of Cut at 45° (in.):||1 5/8|
|Diagonally Cuts (in.):||18|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Durable and Convenient
I have use this saw since i started my business like 4 years ago and it finally broke down (it was use almost every day), when it was time to buy a new one I didn't think twice. I new what to get because it does the job, it doesn't make a mess and is light enough for only one person to carry. I hope this one last as long as my other one.