Abaco Heavy Duty Truck A-Frame incorporates with two standard A-Frames joined by four cross bars which can be extended to an overall length of five feet. It comes with angle timber blocks to protect materials. The sturdy structure is designed for picking up and moving slabs from one factory to another and handling heavier slabs.
- Constructed of two standard a-frames joined by a single crossbar
- Includes timber blocks (460 x 70 x 110 mm) to protect material and improve stability
- 12000 lbs. (5454 kg) weight limit per side per set
- Sold and used in pairs.
- Strengthening plates (150 x 150 x 6 m) increase the Working Load Limit and stability.
- Square steel tubing 50 x 50 x 3 mm.
Warning: When loading these frames, weight must be evenly distributed on both sides.
|Item Number||Length||Width||Height||Weight Limit||Net Weight|
|TAF060H||59 13/16"||58 15/16"||58 11/16"||12000 lbs. Per Side 24000 lbs. Per Pair||193.6 lbs.|
|Warranty:||1 Year Limited Warranty|