The Husqvarna K 760 is a powerful all-round power cutter with features that make it one of the best power cutters on the market. Equipped with the new generation Active Air Filtration™, one of the market’s most efficient centrifugal air cleaning systems that delivers up to one year’s operation without a filter change and SmartCarb™, a built-in automatic filter compensation and a highly efficient vibration dampening system. The K 760 is outfitted with an X-Torq® engine that reduces emissions up to 75% and lowers fuel consumption by 20%. Other important features include DuraStarter™, a dust-sealed starter that boosts reliability and product life, Air Purge and a decompression valve which makes the power cutter easy to start. The K 760 is ideal for cutting concrete and stone in alterations, renovations and new construction. It is also perfect for cutting smaller openings and adjusting window and door openings, as well as some pipe, asphalt and metal cutting.
- Our anti-vibration system reduces vibrations in the cutter handles, so they are more comfortable to hold and can be used for longer periods. To provide the user a comfortable operating position and to reduce strain, the distance between the handles is large. The handles and the short engine body mean the user always stands close to the machine, for easier handling and control.
- DEX, the optional new Dust Extinguisher System that gives cleaner cutting with less water usage and slurry.
- The new Active Air Filtration™ is one of the most efficient air filtration systems on the market, delivering operational times (dry cutting) of about one year, with no filter service required.
- Engine with X-Torq produces 75 % less emissions, 20 % lower fuel consumption and more power.
- DuraStarter™, the dust-sealed starter, and the durable starter cord reduce the risk of downtime and increase reliability and product life.
- SmartCarb™, built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Easy to start thanks to Air Purge and decompression valve.
- The Poly-V belt provides better transmission of power, less frequent re-tensioning and greatly extended product life.
- Efficient vibration dampening system minimizes vibrations (less than 5 m /s²), enabling long periods of operation without operator fatigue.
- DEX – water-saving wet cutting kit for efficient dust management.
- Fuel indicator in the tank shows fuel level, to help avoid unnecessary downtime.
|Weight (lbs):||21.6 lbs|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||4/5 "|