The Husqvarna MS510 Electric Guardmatic Masonry Saw proves its value daily on the job, and many of them have been on the job for over 25 years. If you need a production masonry saw you can count on year after year, the reliable Husqvarna Guardmatic MS 510 is the saw for the job.
- 2 Pivot Points
- Dual capacitor
- Patented Sta-Level® Blade Guard
- Engine start/stop switch
- 3 hp, 5 hp, or 7-1/2 hp electric motor options.
- Dual capacitor increases power efficiency and reduces run amperage, making it an ideal machine for low voltage conditions.
- Capable of cutting 8" x 8" x 16" block in one pass with a 20" blade.
- Only two pivot points for reduced saw maintenance and longer diamond blade life.
- Cutting head pivots on bearings which are sealed and lubricated for life. No greasing required.
- A patented cutting head allows for easy removal and transportation on electric models.
- Height can be controlled with a convenient crank control on foot pedal.
- The Sta-level® blade guard keeps the blade guard parallel to the cutting table for accurate cuts.
- The ergonomically designed steel handle with molded grip bolts securely into place.
|Size (L x W x H):||47-3/4" x 22 x 57-1/2"|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||5"|
|HP:||3 - 5|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||332 lbs.|