- The 2HP 110V motor provides tremendous power to the oil bath reduction gearbox, mix up all types of mortar, stucco, grout, dry pack, floor leveler, refractory mud, or specialty bagged material in just 3 minutes
- If the material being mixed starts to clump up or separate, no problem, just hit reverse for a few seconds, then back to forward to finish blending the batch.
- The mixing action is fast and furious, a batch of 3 cu.ft. is ready every 2-3 minutes
- The 120 Plus can go anywhere. It rolls right through standard doorways and its mixing action is very well controlled. The mud stays in the drum - mix indoors without creating a mess
- The support legs move up and down....adjust them for mud pans, 5 gallon pails or wheelbarrels, it's up to you.
- The safety grate has bag splitters built into it, and when you lift the safety grate the 120 Plus stops automatically.
- Drum Capacity: 4.25 cu.ft.
- Bath Output: 3 cu.ft.
- Drum Diameter: 30"
- Maximum Aggregate Size: 3/8"
- Paddle Speed: 38 RPM
- Current draw: 15 amps
- Noise: 70 dB(A)
- Machine Weight (crated): 286lbs
- Operating Dimensions W/L/H (crated): 30"/33"/50" (31"/35"/38")
Download User Manual
Download Data Sheet
Vertical Shaft Mixer - How to Mix User Guide