MasterHeat floor warming mats warm tile and stone floors in bathrooms, kitchens, entries, and sunrooms of any size and layout. Roll out MasterHeat floor warming mat on your subfloor and cut the white mesh to fit your room. Fasten the floor heating mat with tape or staples. Then top it with thin-set mortar and tile or stone.
MasterHeat floor warming mats are also UL Listed for the U.S. and Canada, and tested by Tile Council of North America for all residential and commercial applications to warm any direct contact floor surface as long as the mat is embedded in mortar. Laminates, engineered flooring, and vinyl flooring are popular choices.
All in floor warming mats have the "S-pattern" wire construction and produce 12 watts/sq.ft. MasterHeat offers the largest selection of in floor heating mats in the industry with over 35 sizes manufactured in 2' and 3' widths, in lengths covering up to 160 sq.ft. Just a few benefits of MasterHeat in floor heating mats are:
- The industry's first thin, openweave construction allows thin-set or self-leveling mortar to flow through the mat and easily bond with the underlying material. This one-step application adds only 1/8" thickness over normail tile installation.
- The industry's first single power lead construction makes mats easy to install and simpler to connect to the control.
- The industry's highest-quality heating wire using high-temperature insulation, tough urethane jacket and oxygen-free copper alloys for corrosion resistance, temperature resistance, abrasion resistance and longevity.
- The industry's first twin-wire construction creates ultra-low EMF.
- 120-VAC and 240-VAC models available for small residential to large commercial applications.
- The industry's only shielded and fully grounded 10-ft. power lead provides safety and jobsite durability. Power leads are color-coded for 120-VAC or 240-VAC.
Cut the white mesh between the in floor heating wires to make turns and to fill in odd-shaped areas. Install the mat(s) right up to the face of cabinets, but keep in floor heating mat(s) 3-6" away from walls and 4" away from the wax toilet ring.
Roll out the floor warming mat and hold in place with tape or staples. Pour a 1/4"-1/2" layer of self-leveling mortar over the mat and then cover it with the finished floor.
If your floor surface is finished but you have access from below, you can install MasterHeat Under the Floor heating mats between the floor joists.MasterHeat Under the Floor heating mats warm virtually any type of flooring material. Simply staple MasterHeat Under the Floor warming mat between the joists, leaving a 1" space between the mat and the subfloor. One mat can heat several joist spaces. Insulate below the mat and you have a warm floor anywhere!
3ft. Wide In Floor Warming Mats, 240 VAC
|Item #||Mat Square Footage||Mat Size (W x L)||Amp Draw||REET Value*|
|81013887||30||3' x 10'||1.5||0.13|
|81013888||40||3' x 13'-4"||2.0||0.13|
|81013889||50||3' x 16'-8"||2.5||0.10|
|81013890||60||3' x 20'||3.0||0.06|
|81013891||90||3' x 30'||4.5||0.11|
|81013892||120||3' x 40'||6.0||0.13|
Sample Layouts: Bathroom:
Sample Layouts: Kitchen:
Sample Layouts: Sunroom:
|In the Box:||
|Warranty:||25 Year Limited Warranty|