SALE! Buy one DC-250 and get one Rubimix-7 at no charge. Promotion valid until August 31st or while supplies last.
Rubi's DC-250 850 is a feature-rich overhead rail saw for cutting ceramic, porcelain and stone tiles up to 38" in length (with plunge cut).
The Rubi DC Series Tile Saws now feature the Rubi Zero Dust System. RUBI is strictly committed to the safety of professional tile installers. For this reason Rubi has developed the ZERO DUST system which is in collaboration with TNO (The Netherlands Organization for applied scientific research) as part of the DUST FREE WORKING program. This ZERO DUST system reduces the total amount of breathable quartz dust particles, providing a clean and safe working environment.
The DC-250 850 Features:
- DC-250 850 with fixed rule and adjustable lateral stop (0 to 45º)
- Plunge effect adjustment allowing adjustment for cutting height.
- Extruded aluminum tables are removable for easy cleaning of the machine.
- Single phase direct drive motor, 1.1 kW (1.5 hp) with thermal protector.
- Water pump with flow control.
- High structural rigidity in chassis.
- Mobile head on bearings and foldable at 45 ° for miter cuts.
- Saw weights 121 lb.
- Comes with 10" Arrowhead diamond blade
|In the Box:||
|No Load Speed (rpm):||2790|
|Size (L x W x H):||53" x 49” x 23"|
|Max Length of Cut (in.):||32.5" (38" w/ plunge)|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||2 1/2 (3 1/3" w/ plunge)|
|Diagonally Cuts (in.):||27"|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||121|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
1 Customer Reviews
- Recommended wet saw!
This time I wanted to try a wet saw instead of my usual manual cutter. I've tried it out with different types of porcelain and it cut them all really fast and precise. Plunge effect, lateral stops for 45º cuts and miter cuts. Cuts look awesome, get one!