Schluter-DECO provides decorative lines within tile coverings and edge protection at transitions from tile coverings to other same-height surface coverings, such as wood or carpet.
The profile is available in stainless steel, solid brass, chrome-plated solid brass, and anodized aluminum. Schluter-DECO features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg, which is secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tile, and a 1/4" (6 mm) wide visible surface that meets the high aesthetic requirements of showrooms, lobbies, galleries, exhibition booths, etc.
The anchoring leg of Schluter-DECO, in solid brass, chrome-plated brass, and anodized aluminum, is available with a special radius perforation "R" so that the profile can be used to form curves. DECO in chrome plated brass requires a relatively large bending radius.
- Prevents tiles from chipping
- Creates decorative lines that enhance the design of tiled floors
- Ideal for floor installations where tile is bordered by carpet or other coverings
- Features a ¼” (6 mm)-wide visible radius for a decorative effect
- In certain materials, the anchoring leg is available with a radius perforation so that the profile can be used to form curves
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|