KERDI-SEAL-PS and Schluter®-KERDI-SEAL-MV are prefabricated waterproofing seals with over-molded rubber gaskets designed for protrusions through KERDI, DITRA, or DITRA-XL membranes and protect moisture-sensitive backing panels at the mixing valve. They are used to provide waterproofing moisture control for shower heads, tub spouts and mixing valves.
- Preformed seals made of KERDI
- Ensures a fully water-tight seal preventing leaks and mold growth
- 4-mil thickness minimizes build-up
- Protects exposed edges of moisture-sensitive backing panels
- Seals tightly to pipe penetrations
- Part of the Schluter®-Shower System family of products
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|