Schluter®-RENO-V is designed to protect tile edges and provide a smooth transition between tile coverings and floor coverings at lower elevations.
Schluter®-RENO-V is designed to provide a smooth transition between tile coverings and floor coverings at lower elevations. The profile is available in anodized aluminum. RENO-V features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg, which is secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tile, and a movable transition arm that allows the profile to adjust to the height of the adjacent floor covering via a balland- socket joint. The profile protects tile edges and provides a sloped surface to eliminate trip hazards. RENO-V features an integrated joint spacer that establishes a defined joint cavity between the tile and the profile. RENO-V is also suitable for heavy-duty applications (e.g., entrances to garages or loading docks). In such cases, the adjustable arm is backfilled with mortar.
- Prevents tile edges from chipping
- Designed with a moveable transition arm that is adjustable to reach the height of adjacent floor coverings
- Creates smooth transitions to eliminate trip hazards
- Features an integrated joint spacer that creates a defined joint cavity between the tile and profile
- Available in satin anodized aluminum and satin brass anodized aluminum
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|