Schluter®-TREP-EK is designed to provide an easily visible, slip-resistant wear surface for durable, safe, and visually appealing stair-nosing design. The profile is made of attractive and durable stainless steel, making it particularly suited for areas subjected to heavy foot traffic, such as offices or public buildings. TREP-EK is a variant of the TREP-E profile, without an anchoring leg. The profile is adhered to existing steps, e.g., for retrofitting over damaged edges, eliminating the need to replace the entire step.
Schluter-TREP-E and TREP-EK are designed to protect tiled stair edges and provide an easily visible, slip-resistant wear surface for durable, safe, and visually appealing stair-nosing design.
- Prevents tile edges on stairs from chipping
- Ensures a slip-resistant wear surface
- Features a stainless steel anchoring leg which is embedded in the tile bond coat
- Ideal for residential applications or areas exposed to light foot traffic
- Ideal for offices, shopping malls, and other public areas
- End caps available for TREP-E
- Available in stainless steel
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|