Schluter TREP-SE profiles are designed to protect tiled stair edges and provide an easily visible, slip-resistant wear surface for durable, safe, and visually appealing stair-nosing design.
The profiles feature a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg made of aluminum which is secured in the mortar bond coat beneath the tile and supports a slip-resistant thermoplastic rubber wear surface. The tread surface of TREP-SE is available in a variety of colors and can be replaced in case of damage or wear.
- Prevents tile edges on stairs from chipping
- Ensures a slip-resistant wear surface
- Features a trapezoid-perforated anchoring leg made of stainless steel (-SE) with a slip-resistant, thermoplastic rubber wear surface
- Ideal for offices, shopping malls, and other public areas
- Designed with a colored tread surface, which can be replaced in case of damage or wear (various colors available)
- Designed for areas exposed to heavy foot traffic
- End caps available
- Available in brushed stainless steel (-SE) or aluminum (-S or -B)
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Trim Material:||Stainless Steel/Thermoplastic|
|Trim Length:||4' 11", 8' 2-1/2"|