Weha White Lion Stone Cutting Bridge Saw Diamond Blades 14 in, 16 in, 18in.
While the White Lion 20mm granite bridge saw blades have slightly shorter lifespan than comparable blades, the special diamond matrix is able to cut 3cm quartzite stone in one pass - without having sparks shoot out of the stone is a huge benefit.
The Segment is the Layered ARIX technology to give high diamond concentration and continuous diamond contact with the stone. The bond matrix is specifically for quartzite, quartz, granite, and engineered stone.
Designed blade that will give a fab shop production, speed, clean cuts, life, and overall exceptional performance.
- Granite and Engineered Stone will be cut at even a faster speed than other 20mm granite bridge saw blades.
- Used the ARIX Layered diamond Technology for continuous diamond contact to the stone and maximum diamond concentration for as long of a life as possible when cutting Quartzite, granite and engineered stone
- Depending on the Quartzite, Cutting speed with the White Lion Bridge Saw blade will be in the 5-10 ft per minute range for cutting Quartzite.
- 20mm height when cutting Quartzite material either on straight or miter cuts seem to be the optimal segment height. This allows the maximum cutting live of the quartzite blade without the inherent risks of breaking 25mm segments, jamming 25mm segments into tables, etc.
- Silent Core
- Arrix (array) diamond layered technology for constant high speed cutting. Diamond segment design will not chip the stone.
Suggested Operating Parameters on Quartzite Stone:
- Bridge Saws: 1750 rpm.40"-60" per minute-depending on hardness of the Quartzite.
- CNC Sawjets:1650rpm. 40"-50" per minute-depending on hardness of the Quartzite.
Suggested Operating Parameters on Quartz and Granite:
- Bridge Saws: 1750 rpm.60"-120" per minute-depending on hardness of the Quartzite.
- CNC Sawjets:1650rpm. 60"-120" per minute-depending on hardness of the Quartzite.
|Hard Granite Performance||Excellent|
|Blade Type:||Segmented Rim|
|Wet or Dry:||Wet or Dry|