The Weha Achilli AFR 300 A-ZM Granite Bridge Saw is an automatic motor feed bridge wet saw for straight cutting, miter cutting, length cutting, and cross cutting granite, marble, quartz, and concrete slabs and counter tops and is powered by an electric panel at the end of the saw.
It features 10", 12", and 14" blade capacities allowing for a variety of cutting depths (up to 4" thick) on many different stone materials. It comes with 2 side extension tables that offer support for full slabs of stone. The side extension tables can be mounted on both sides of the saw.
Complete control of the speed and cutting of material:
- Speed control on X Axis: gives adjustable speed in forward and reverse.
- Height control on Y Axis: have complete control of the blade depth by raising and lowering the blade height right from the control panel.
- Stop and Emergency stop: the control panel offers standard feed rate stop buttons as well as a dedicated emergency safety stop button that kills the entire saw immediately.
Powered by a robust 5.5 HP (3400 rpm) motor that allows easy cutting of 2cm and 3cm stone without ever slowing down or over working the motor. It can also cut 45 degree bevel miter cuts by simply loosening the hand knobs on each side of the bridge and manually tilting the entire bridge over to 45 degrees and tightening up the knobs. This feature allows for very tight miter accuracy when cutting at 45 degrees.
The cutting bed is made up of metal slats, allowing for solid support of the cutting piece, allowing the water to drain back down in the water tank, and allowing easy access to the water tank if something falls in, or when the tank needs to be cleaned. The water tank on the AFR 300 holds 64 gallons of water. By having an integrated water system, including a 1/2 HP water pump, built right into the AFR, it allows continuous and correct water flow back to the blade for water lubrication. Additionally, reduces water usage by recycling the water.
- 10' length of cut
- Weighs 1120 lbs
- Water tank holds 68 gallons of water
- Main motor (special voltage) Three-phase
- Power 4 kW (5.5HP) • Voltage 230 V~~
- Frequency 60 Hz
- Rotation speed 3400 RPM Head feed motor Three-phase
- Power 0.37 kW (0.5HP) • Voltage 230 V~
- Frequency 50 Hz Raise and lower motor (special voltage) (Vers. “ZM”)
- Power 0.18 kW (0.24HP) • Voltage 230 V~
- Frequency 60 Hz Water recycling pump (standard) Single-phase • Power 50 W (1/2HP)
- Voltage 230 V~
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Head 2.5 m (8.2 ft)
- Capacity 28 l/min. (7.4 gal/min.)
- Blade Arbor: 1" (25.4mm)
- Sturdy and compact structure (no foundations required).
- Head travel is motorized on X-axis.
- X-axis variable speed
- Cutting depth is adjustable
- Manual bridge tilt from 90° to 45° to carry out bevel cutting.
- Fixed worktable with epoxy powder painted steel slats.
- Accepts diamond blade diameters of 12", 14"
- Water tank with built-in recycling pump.
Electrical Panel Features:
- Main isolator switch
- Emergency stop push-button
- “RESET” power-on button
- Main motor start/stop button
- Head forward and reverse variable speed controls
- Head forward and reverse control buttons
- Emergency stop push-button on head
- Side extension table (2 pieces)
- Side stop (squaring bar)
- Set of service wrenches
Comes practically fully assembled. After taking it out of the shipping crate, simply slide attach the legs, wire 220 single phase, attach the control panel to the side of the saw, mount the blade and side extension tables and start cutting.
|In the Box:||Weha Achilli AFR 300 A-ZM Bridge Saw 14400 Side extension table (2 pieces) Side stop (squaring bar) Set of service wrenches Laser|
|Max Length of Cut (in.):||120"|
|Wet or Dry:||Wet Only|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||1120 lbs|