Abaco vacuum cups are rugged and dependable manual vacuum clamps Unlike suction cups that produce a vacuum when they are pulled away from the glass, these vacuum cups pump out air from between the rubber pad and the glass surface, thus creating a much more reliable hold. The hand-actuated pump is spring-balanced to provide a vacuum of 20" Hg (at sea level). Because the full face of a flat, rubber pad is brought into contact with the finished stone or glass surface, distortion is reduced.
A black line on the plunger indicates the vacuum level of the hand cup. When the cup is attached completely, the plunger is partially hidden inside the pump and the black line is not visible. A visible black line indicates vacuum is not sufficient for a lift. If the black line starts to show during a lift, a check valve allows the operator to re-pump the cup without losing the remaining vacuum. When the lift is completed, a release device allows air to refill the evacuated space, so that release is complete, with no dangerous after-stick.
The Abaco Vacuum cup lifter features an 8" vacuum pad and a lightweight ABS pump and handle. It has a horizontal lifting capacity of 125 lbs.
- Designed for lifting and moving flat and smooth surface materials. (e.g.Glass, furniture etc).
- Compact, light-weight and durable for heavy items.
- Attach to the surface firmly and release quickly with no mark.
- Vacuum indicator warns user of any vacuum loss and need to re-pump.
- Cups can be removed easily for cleaning purpose.