The Master Wholesale White Porcelain Continuous Rim Diamond Blade features:
- Our super supreme porcelain blade engineered and manufactured to the highest standards
- High tech design combined with old school standards make this blade the best porcelain tile blade you can buy
- Extremely high diamond content equals long life and clean, fast cutting
- Designed for high performance
- Made in Japan
- 7, 8, and 10" available
- Wet use only!
- 5/8" Arbor
- Cutting Edge Depth 8" & 10" - 9mm, 7" - 6mm
|Porcelain Tile Peformance||Good|
|Hard Granite Performance||Excellent|
|Brick/Block Performance||Not Recommended|
|Concrete Performance||Not Recommended|
|Blade Type:||Continuous Rim|
|Wet or Dry:||Wet Only|
3 Customer Reviews
- Slightly larger than a MK 8 inch blade
I was unable to use this 8" blade on my QEP bridge saw. The MWI blade- like a Disco Diamond I tried- is a slightly larger diameter than other blades.
the QEP saw has a blade guard which contacts the larger blade at the top and keeps it from spinning.
- awesome blade
Bought the 7" version to try on a small tub wall project with porcelain tile. Very impressed with the quality of these blades. I also just replaced the blade on my 10" saw with an expensive Montolit blade. The Master Wholesale blade outperforms the Montolit in every aspect. These blades have a perfect combination of speed, clean cutting, and durability. Cuts good right away but after running it through a Raimondi dressing stone I was amazed how well it cut. Great blade at a reasonable price and I will now be using these on all my saws.
- Love these blades
Been installing tile for about 8 years and I started using these about 6-7 years ago. Excellent quality blades. I've probably cut miles of tile and this has to be one of my favorite all around blades. Prices have gone up in the past couple years but if you catch them on sale it's an excellent value.