Marshalltown QLT Notched Trowels use hard tempered steel blades with lightweight aluminum mounts. These notched trowels have straight, smooth wood handles. Great for spreading mastic and adhesive on substrate before laying like, carpet or other floor coverings.
Notch dimensions are: notch width X notch depth X space between notches.
- Blade size: 11" x 4 1/2"
- Aluminum mounting attached to a hard tempered steel blade
- Straight, smooth wood handle
- Used to spread adhesive or mastic on the base surface before laying tile, carpet, or other floor coverings
- Notch style and size help to control depth and amount of adhesive applied
- Application = ceramic wall tile
- Notch dimensions are: notch width X notch depth X space between notches