The Dustcontrol DC Tromb 400 is designed to meet modern safety requirements and work in conjunction with tools that have become ever more efficient and that therefore produce more dust than they have previously.The maximum air flow is as high as 247 cfm which is more than enough capacity for equipment such as floor grinders with a working width of 500 mm / 19" and large electric cutoff saws. It is easy to transport around construction sites, move in stairwells and lift into tight spaces.The wheels are puncture-proof and won't leave marks on the floor. The front wheels are lockable to enable working on uneven ground. The DC Tromb 400 can be supplied with three different collection variants:container, sack or longopac.
- Tackles up to 400 m3/h / 247 cfm.
- Handles all kinds of fine dusts and materials created on construction sites as well as dust from many other industrial factory processes
- Equipped with a patented self-cleaning filter (washable polyester)
- H13-filter - Hepa Filter
- Compact and robust - easy to move and transport
- Signal lamp showing when it's time to clean the filter
- puncture proof wheels of ”non marking-type”, loackable to enable the user to work on uneven ground
Dustcontrol DC Tromb 400 C Part# 161502 c-model 115V / 60Hz US/CAN Quick Specs:
- H x W x L (cm/inch) - 139 x 56 x70 /54"; x 22"; x 27"
- Weight - 46 kg /101 lbs
- Inlet - 76 mm / 3"
- Collection - 40 L/10 US gal /20 L/ 5 US gal longopac
- Flow open inlet 115/230V - 360 m3/h / 212 cfm
- Negative pressure, max - 115/230V 21/25 kPa / 84/100 inwg
- Power consumption 115/230V - 2100 W
- Sound level - 70 dB(A)
- Connecting sleeve (2129)
- Coupling socket (2008)
- Antistatic suction hose (Ø50mm/2”), 5 m/16 ft
- Suction hose Ø50 mm /2” 5 m /16 ft (2401) on model
- 161500 and 161508
- Floor nozzle (7238)
- Chrome steel wand Ø50 mm /2” (7265)
- “c” model (10 x plastic sacks 43619)
- Fine filter, polyester (44017)
- HEPA H13 filter (44016)
DC Tromb 400 Dustfree bag change:
|In the Box:||