Diamonds, the hardest known material, file any material and sharpen any alloy. They are the most versatile and efficient abrasive. Conventional steel files are limited to filing softer alloys and materials. The EdgeCrafter® Diamond Sharpener/File shapes any material, regardless or hardness, remains “ultra-flat” and offers a versatile, replenishable diamond abrasive surface: interchangeable diamond abrasive pads in three different grits. Additionally, the diamond abrasive surface will resist “loading up”. Unlike conventional steel files which, typically, can only file in one direction, the Model 420 is multi-directional, extremely important when working with complex surface profiles.
Edgecraft Diamond File Set - #420 features:
- Grit Type: Coarse, Fine, Medium
- Revolutionary sharpener also doubles as powerful, multi-purpose file
- MagneLok® magnetic holder allows you to quickly change diamond pads
- Comes with 3, 100% diamond abrasive pads: extra fine, medium and coarse.
- Ultra-flat abrasive surface
- “Sure-Grip” handle
|Abrasive:||100% diamond abrasives|
|In the Box:||
|Wet or Dry:||Dry Only|