The FEIN E-Cut Carbide PRO multi-tool blade cuts through what other blades can not. With titanium coated bi-metal carbide teeth and a TiN coating that helps the blade last 30x longer than traditional bi-metal blades, cutting through difficult materials has never been easier. The stainless steel construction of the Starlock mount and the high quality, high strength welds help to deliver optimal power transfer.
Fein E-Cut Carbide Pro Blades Feature:
- 30x longer life than bi-metal blades.
- Titanium coated bi-metal carbide teeth for high performance in metal and other materials.
- Starlock tool mounting (fits Bosch, Crafstman, Hitachi, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee, Ridgid, Ryobi, Skil, DeWalt).
- 1-3/8" (34.9mm).
- Cuts through: Hard metals, hardeneed steel screws and bolts, masonry, rebar and much more.
- come in single pack, 3 pack, or 10 pack.
|Net Weight (lbs.):||0.04 - 0.40|
|Size (L x W x H):||1 3/4" x 1 3/8" x 1/16"|