The Turbo II is a high performance wet and dry vacuum cleaner with power tool connection for workshop and installation use.
- High performance turbine for 151 cfm (71 l/s) flow rate and 98.4" of water lift (245 mbar vacuum).
- Low volume of 66 dB (A).
- Large range due to 19 ft power cord and 13 ft vacuum hose.
- Large wheels rotate 360° for optimal maneuverability, even in tight conditions.
- Tool coupling with suction control for easy control of suction power.
- Autostart outlet with power-on delay to prevent current spikes.
- Practical storage area with rim.
- Approval for dust class L.
- 1 suction hose 4 m, 35 mm dia.
- 1 filter bag
- 2 metal extension tubes
- 1 combination tool with interchangeable inserts
- 1 crevice tool
- 1 dusting brush
- 1 elbow
- Power consumption1,100
- WattsSuction capacity 151 cfm
- Static water lift 98.4 in
- Capacity 8.4 gal
- Weight according to EPTA 20.1 lbs
- Cable with plug 19.7 ft
|In the Box:||