DS 250 is a mid-sized drill stand. This lightweight stand made of aluminium has a combination base plate to enable both anchoring and vacuum. An ideal choice for core drilling applications up to 10 in. diameter. Suitable for stitch and angle drilling for ventilation and plumbing.
- Core drilling in walls and floors up to 10"
- For reinforced concrete, bricks and other building material
- For drilling holes such as channels for ventilation plumbing and joints
- For angle and stitch drilling
- Light and compact unit includes wheels, making it easy to transport and mount the stand
- Two-speed carriage gearbox lets you choose crank speed for optimal performance, depending on application
- Integrated vacuum base for fast and easy setup without anchoring
- Equipped with guide rollers which stabilize for accurate drilling, as well as cleaner and straighter holes
- The carriage has an universal quick connection plate for fast mounting and fits most products on the market
- The drill stand is tilt-able with a rigid locking system for the back support to provide reliable and stable angle drilling
- Adjustment screws on base plate, carriage and back support can be adjusted with the feed handle
- The stand has a jacking screw on top for easy clamping on the stand
- Combo base with base and slot gasket standard