Very lightweight and compact gas push floor saw for asphalt and concrete cutting. Ideal for job sites that are difficult to access and for small repair jobs, up to 4.9" cutting depth. The FS 309 is very easy to handle and can be transported in a small vehicle. Powered by 9 hp Subaru gas motor.
- Adjustable handle and extendable right rear wheel for increased stability.
- Low vibrations engine and blade shaft mounting system increases comfort and gives excellent cutting performance.
- Low maintenance - the IntelliSeal blade shaft system allows for a minimum of 250 maintenance-free hours without daily greasing of bearings.
- Blade not included. We recommend Husqvarna concrete blades
- Output power (As rated by the engine/motor manufacture) - 8.5 hp
- Motor/engine manufacturer - Robin
- Engine cooling - Air
- Fuel tank volume - 206.3 fl oz
- Arbor diameter - 1"
- Blade depth control - Handwheel
- Blade diameter, max - 14"
- Cutting depth, max - 4.625"
|Size (L x W x H):||36" x 15" x 39"|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||4.9 inch|
|Diagonally Cuts (in.):||14"|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||141.09|