When it comes to handheld gas-powered cutters for demanding jobs, with blades up to 14" and cutting depths up to 5", our largest model, the Husqvarna K 1260, is in a class of its own. Despite a large and powerful engine, this brawny, full-size machine is surprisingly easy to operate. The Husqvarna K 1260, with an impressive 7.8 hp output, is the market’s most powerful cutter, and can easily drive 14" blades.
- Blocks, curbstones and pavers
- Cast concrete
- Floors and walls
- Active Air Filtration™
- One of the market’s most powerful power cutters.
- The new generation of Active Air Filtration™ is one of the most efficient air filtration systems on the market, delivering operational times of up to one year, with no filter service required.
- SmartCarb™, built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- The Poly-V belt provides better transmission of power, less frequent re-tensioning and greatly extended product life.
- Efficient vibration dampening reduces vibrations to less than 5 m /s² for more convenient operation.
|Size (L x W x H):||28 47/64" x 9 9/16" x 17 3/32"|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||28.70|
|Arbor Size:||0.8" / 1"|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||4.6"|
|Motor:||Air-cooled 2 stroke engine|