Robust, reliable, light and powerful - the K 970 power cutter is ready to perform when you are. The ultimate choice when you need an all-around cutter performing in the toughest conditions, withstanding climate and fuel variations. Suitable for flatwork when used with the corresponding KV 970 cutting cart, which enables you to fully concentrate on the cutting job.
Husqvarna's most powerful handheld power cutter, featuring the revolutionary X-Torq® engine technology. It is a unique machine, in a class of its own when it comes to emission levels, efficiency and maneuverability.
- EasyStart ensures 50% easier starting by reducing the compression in the cylinder during starting.
- Reversible cutting arm for working closer to walls and the ground.
- Sealed transmission reduces the wear and slippage risk.
- Self-lubricating clutch bearings for extended work life.
- Easy-adjust blade guard
- The flow can be adjusted during operation and the water nozzle is optimally positioned.
- Replaceable arbor bushing
- The newly developed vibration dampening system results in lower vibrations and more comfortable operation.
- Active Air Filtration™ increases life of filters by 3-5 times.
- SmartCarb™ ensures high power is retained.
- DuraStarter™ reduces wear on the starter.
|Weight (lbs):||26.2 lbs|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||5/6 "|