The Husqvarna MS 610 masonry saw proves its value daily on the job and many of them have been on the job for over 25 years. If you need a production masonry saw you can count on year after year the reliable Husqvarna Guardmatic MS610 is the saw for the job.
The Husqvarna MS 610 features:
- 2 Pivot Points
- Dual capacitor
- Patented Sta-Level® Blade Guard
- Engine start/stop switch
- 5 hp, or 7-1/2 hp electric motor options.
- Dual capacitor increases power efficiency and reduces run amperage, making it an ideal machine for low voltage conditions.
- Capable of cutting 8" x 8" x 16" block in one pass with a 20" blade.
- Only two pivot points for reduced saw maintenance and longer diamond blade life.
- Cutting head pivots on bearings which are sealed and lubricated for life. No greasing required.
- A patented cutting head allows for easy removal and transportation on electric models.
- Height can be controlled with a convenient crank control on foot pedal.
- The Sta-level® blade guard keeps the blade guard parallel to the cutting table for accurate cuts.
- The ergonomically designed steel handle with molded grip bolts securely into place.
|No Load Speed (rpm):||3600|
|Size (L x W x H):||58.2" x 27.2" x 75.6"|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||10"|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||485.8|