Accuracy: The cutting tray system is 1/4" thick high grade steel and includes a progressive crank feed system… cuts are made safely and accurately.
Power: The 10 h.p. inclosed chain drive motor has the necessary torque required to cut through tough stones.
Versatility: Plunge cuts are smooth and precise as the cutting head pivots on a case hardened axle.
Quality: The box steel frame is very rigid yet light for a saw of this size. Proven design techniques combined with high quality steel makes for one powerful and buffed Beast!
Portability: The wheel kit and the well engineered balance of the saw allow it to be rolled by one person. The Beast is also easily handled by a forklift as lift slots are welded into the frame.
- Blade Diameter / Arbor Shaft Diameter 36" / 2 1/3" (60mm)
- Max. cutting length (w/plunge cut) 26" (32")
- Max. cutting depth 15"
- Motor rating 10 h.p., 440v 3ø
- Blade speed 910 r.p.m.
- Water pan capacity 12 gal.
- Self-Priming centrifugal pump flow 3 g.p.m.
- Operating dimentions 84 " Length 42" Height 74" Width
|Warranty:||One Year Warranty|
|No Load Speed (rpm):||910|
|Size (L x W x H):||84" x 74" x 42"|
|Max Length of Cut (in.):||26" / 32" (w/plunge)|
|Max Depth of Cut (in):||15|
|Motor:||3 phase 400v/50hz|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||700|