The Imer Mortarman 120 Plus is thin enough to fit through a standard doorway making it an excellent job-site mortar mixer.
The Imer Mortarman 120 Plus features:
- 2HP 110V motor providing tremendous power to the oil bath reduction gearbox, mix up all types of mortar, stucco, grout, dry pack, floor leveler, refractory mud, or specialty bagged material in just 3 minutes
- If the material being mixed starts to clump up or separate, no problem, just hit reverse for a few seconds, then back to forward to finish blending the batch.
- The mixing action is fast and furious, a batch of 3 cu.ft. is ready every 2-3 minutes
- The 120 Plus can go anywhere. It rolls right through standard doorways and its mixing action is very well controlled. The mud stays in the drum - mix indoors without creating a mess
- Controlled discharge, take out a hand full, a 5 gallon pail, or a wheelbarrow.
- The safety grate has bag splitters built into it, and when you lift the safety grate the 120 Plus stops automatically.
- Drum Capacity: 4.25 cu.ft.
- Bath Output: 3 cu.ft.
- Drum Diameter: 30"
- Maximum Aggregate Size: 3/8"
- Paddle Speed: 38 RPM
- Current draw: 15 amps
- Noise: 70 dB(A)
- Machine Weight (crated): 286lbs
- Operating Dimensions W/L/H (crated): 30"/33"/50" (31"/35"/38")
A note about operating in cold air temperatures: If you are using your mixer in air temperatures below 40 degrees the high grade oil in the gearbox will thicken and slow the mixer or it may not start. In these conditions, warm up the mixer, especially the gearbox and it will run normally. Also, be sure to use 10 gauge electrical cord no longer than 50ft.
Optional Paddle Kit:Imer makes an optional paddle kit for the Imer 120+ Mixer. This kit adds rubber wipers to the mixing paddles and are used for mixing colors or for expensive material as the wipers clean out the drum a little better, but are not needed as this mixer does a thorough mixing job without them. Click this link: Imer 120+ Mixing Paddlesfor more information and to purchase.
|Warranty:||One Year Warranty|
|Batch Size:||3 cu.ft.|
|Drum Size:||4.25 cu.ft.|
|Motor:||2 hp 110/115v|
|Size (L x W x H):||30" x 33" x 50"|
|Net Weight (lbs.):||286.00|
2 Customer Reviews
- Best 120 volt mixer on the market.
This is the only full batch electric masonry mixer that I would recommend. It’s expensive but it’s worth it. We use it for indoor projects and winter projects. Easy to clean and very durable. I have two of them now.
- This is a really nice little machine!
I'm really happy with this mixer. I rented one first before making the purchase. Both times I have been very happy. For the work I'm doing sometimes the capacity is a little small but I had to decide on one machine that would cover me for most instances. The small machine takes care of most situations and is easy to store and transport. This mixer easily fits in the back of a pickup and rolls around and fits through door ways.