KERDI is a pliable, sheet-applied, bonded waterproof membrane and vapor retarder with limited crack-bridging capabilities. It is made of soft polyethylene, which is covered on both sides with a special fleece webbing to anchor the membrane in the thin-set mortar. KERDI was developed as a waterproofing membrane to be used in conjunction with ceramic and stone tile coverings. Tiles can be installed directly on KERDI using the thin-bed method. Other trowel-applied covering materials, such as plaster, can also be used.
- Sheet-applied polyethylene waterproofing membrane and vapor retarder
- Kerdi is 39" wide
- Eliminates water damage which can lead to mold and mildew
- Features an anchoring fleece on both sides to anchor the membrane in thin-set mortar
- Ideal for waterproofing in conjunction with tiled surfaces on walls and floors
- KERDI is 8-mil-thick and guarantees uniform thickness
Use Schluter-KERDI-BAND, in widths of 5" (12.5 cm), or 10" (25 cm) to seal butt joints or corner joints.
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited Warranty|