Laticrete 125 Sound & Crack Adhesive is a superior crack prevention and sound isolation adhesive mortar. Independently tested to ANSI A118.12 specification for crack isolation for ceramic tile and stone installations and independently tested to ASTM E2179 and ASTM E492 for impact sound isolation. Laticrete 125 Sound & Crack Adhesive is a single component adhesive mortar which takes the place of costly time consuming membrane or mat systems by allowing for faster, more effective tile or stone installations.
- Prevents transmission of cracks from the approved substrates to the tile or stone finish when subjected to horizontal in plane movement of cracks up to 1/8" (3 mm) under normal usage.
- Single component, just add water
- Contains 33% post consumer recycled materials
- Superior workability and equipped with lightweight technology
- GREENGUARD certified, LEED compliant
- Reinforced with Kevlar
- Equipped with Microban
- "Extra Heavy" as per ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test - TCNPart of the 25 Year Warranty
- Conforms to ISO 13007-1 (C1ES2) classification
Suitable Substrates (Interior use only)
- Cement Mortar Beds
- Ceramic Tile And Stone
- Exterior Glue Plywood
- Brick Masonry
- Cement Terrazzo
- Cement Backer Board*
- Poured Gypsum Underlayments
*Consult cement backer board manufacturer for specific installation, recommendations and to verify acceptability for exterior use.
Packaging 25 lb. (11.4 kg) bag